Friday, January 30, 2009

Everyday Designs





My shower faucet is an excellent example of how all faucets should be designed. I've never come across this until I moved in to my current apartment. Most faucets require you to mix warm and cold water yourself to find the preferred temperature, which is very annoying to have to figure out every time you want luke-warm water. With this faucet I can leave the temperature at the same place each time I use it. The only time I ever have to adjust the temperature knob is if I take a shower right after my roommate and that's because there is less hot-water. 



This next video is a perfect example of the quality designs 
that Apple has been producing for the mass consumer ever since Steve Jobs came back to the company, courtesy of The Onion.


No comments:

Post a Comment